Butler Hospitality is hiring line cook(s) to prepare delicious food according to the executive chef's specifications. Daily duties will consist of prepping food for efficient cooking and fulfilling orders to be delivered by our team to hungry hotel guests. A successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction by swiftly creating a tasty meal!
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff to the specifications of our executive chef.
- Prepare food items (e.g., chop vegetables, prepare proteins or create sauces).
- Set up and maintain stock stations with all necessary ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, including but not limited to OSHA, Health, Sanitation, and ServSafe standards.
- Uphold all kitchen, preparation, service and dining and storage areas according to company standards of time, levels, order, and appearance.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers.
- 1-3+ years of cooking experience is required.
- Experience in hospitality industry, such as hotels or catering venues, is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Must be Food Handler/Food Protection-certified within 3 months of employment.
- Able to sit, stand, bend, lift and place objects up to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- English speaking.
- Legal to work in the USA.
We offer a benefits package, employee discount, 401k and more!