Butler Hospitality is looking for an ambitious, career-minded sous chef looking to join a tight-knit, fast-growing team. Ideal candidate will be managing a team to execute a wide variety of delicious, fresh food for delivery, our in-house dining rooms and bars, catering as well as hotel amenities. In addition to learning and growing with an ambitious new restaurant group. Our group is expanding rapidly and our kitchens are the heart of our operations.
- Managing the hiring pipeline for all culinary staff
- Day-to-day oversight of the kitchen and the quality of its output
- An overhaul of the organization of the physical space
- Ordering and inventory
- Monitoring P&L and optimizing COGS to hit targets required by our financial modeling
- Implementing kitchen SOPs to maintain a clean, orderly, efficient workplace
- Ongoing training and education of culinary staff with an eye towards establishing a healthy company culture
- Quality control and oversight of catering and delivery operations
- Assist our Chief Culinary Officer in creating new recipes for our menu
- Be the right hand of our Chief Culinary Officer for smooth kitchen operation
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional kitchen management experience
- Advanced knife handling skills
- Must be Food Handler/Food Protection-certified within 3 months of employment, training will be provided if necessary.
- Able to sit, stand, bend, lift and place objects up to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- English speaking, Spanish a plus.
- Legal to work in the USA.
We offer a benefits package, employee discount, 401k and more!