Phone Operator/ Dispatcher
Butler Hospitality, a food and beverage operation serving hotel restaurants, room service, and catering, is hiring an experienced Order Taker to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for responding politely and promptly to room service and catering orders, understanding our menu and amenity offerings, answering guest questions and providing helpful resolutions. You will be communicating with our expeditor team to provide guests with timely status updates and delivery times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Simultaneously manage and respond to a high volume of incoming orders.
- Enthusiastically respond to guest needs and issues without delay. Understanding when to escalate issues.
- Answer questions about the menu and our service.
- Focus on guest satisfaction.
- Ability to write with accuracy.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Ability and willingness to work AM shift (7am-3pm) and PM shift (3pm-11pm).
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, holidays and peak business periods.
- Previous hospitality service experience is preferred.
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Basic knowledge in Word, and Excel.
- Strong phone skills and active listening.
- High attention to detail.
- Adaptable to respond to different types of situations.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- English speaking. Second language preferred.
- Legal to work in the USA.
Prime Little Italy location. We offer a benefits package that includes: Health Insurance, 401k, Discounts and More!
Competitive hourly pay.