Customer Experience Manager
As a food & beverage startup, our mission is to serve hotel restaurants, room service, & catering. The experience & satisfaction of our guest and hotel partners is our primary goal and as such, we have a Customer Experience function to receive new orders and address issues. As our business grows, we are looking for a manager to lead & manage our CX team, establish/improve processes and deliver a high level of guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Customer Experience professionals who manage incoming calls, mobile orders and guest issues.
- Build, test and optimize processes for your team and our company.
- Focus on analytics to drive guest satisfaction and team efficiency.
- Resolve any issues as they arise.
- Create staffing plans and the team schedule.
- 2-5 years of customer service experience.
- Management experience.
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong phone skills and active listening.
- Asana and Kustomer proficiency preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Adaptable to respond to different types of situations.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- English speaking.
- Legal to work in the USA.
Health & life insurance, discounts and more!