Chef de Cuisine
Butler is looking for an ambitious, career-minded Chef de Cuisine to join a tight-knit, fast-growing team. Our ideal candidate will be working as the right hand of our chief culinary officer while managing a culinary team to prepare food for our restaurant(s), room service and catering.
Butler is a food & beverage operation serving hotel restaurants, room service, & catering. The company is run by experienced restaurant, hotel, technology, operations & culinary professionals to deliver an elevated experience.
- Managing the hiring pipeline for all culinary staff
- Day-to-day oversight of the kitchen and the quality of its output
- An overhaul of the organization of the physical space
- Ordering and inventory
- Monitoring P&L and optimizing COGS to hit targets required by our financial modeling
- Implementing kitchen SOPs to maintain a clean, orderly, efficient workplace
- Ongoing training and education of culinary staff with an eye towards establishing a healthy company culture
- Quality control and oversight of catering and delivery operations
- Assist our Chief Culinary Officer in creating new recipes for our menu
- Be the right hand of our Chief Culinary Officer for smooth kitchen operation
- Minimum 4 years of professional kitchen management experience
- Advanced knife handling skills
- Must be Food Handler/Food Protection-certified within 3 months of employment, training will be provided if necessary.
- Able to sit, stand, bend, lift and place objects up to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- English speaking, Spanish a plus.
- Legal to work in the USA.
We offer heath benefits, employee discount and more!