Butler Hospitality is a fast growing food & beverage startup. Our mission is to serve hotel restaurants, room service, and catering. The company is run by experienced restaurant, hotel, technology, operations, and culinary professionals. We currently have an opportunity for a part-time HR Generalist and are looking for an ambitious and energized individual to join our tight-knit, fast-growing team.
If you have a passion for providing great support to colleagues and team members, this job is for you! The HR Generalist will be responsible for strategic duties as well as core HR tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with development and administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
- Coordinates and/or conducts employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs.
- Responds to inquiries regarding the organization’s processes, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Coordinates distribution/communication of projects including but not limited to Employee Policy handbook, benefits open enrollment, and employee recognition.
- Conducts investigations into claims of harassment or other company-guideline violations.
- Carry out core functions including payroll, employee recruitment, benefits administration, and internal relations.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent and two to four years related experience
- Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or G Suite.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Experience in recruiting and staffing
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Legal to work in the USA.
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity to work remotely occasionally
- Discounts, great food, and more!